May nakita siyang naglalaro ng Plants Vs. Zombies kaya tinanong niya ako kung pwede siya maglaro. Sabi ko, di pwede ang Plants Vs. Zombies sa girls.
Leanne Kim: Pang girls ang Plants vs. Zombies!! *started to imitate a zombie* Zombie zombie zombie!!
Me: Di pwede.
After a couple of minutes..
Me: Leanne, paglaki mo, gusto mo maging ano?
LM: Uhhhhhhh .. ZOMBIE!!!
- “Breathe. It calms the mind.”
- Reconnecting with old friends ♥
- Tomorrow is Saturday :)
You know those sleepless nights when you’re trying so hard to finish your butt loads of school work and you got it done anyway and you’re so much ready to pass it on the next day, but someone’s going to pop out of nowhere and ruin everything? EVERY LITTLE THING got wasted - the hard work, the effort, the time, and even the money. Now my work is just another trash.
Three tasks due tomorrow. Plus, 8am class. Doomed = ME!
Back to reality again tomorrow. Still have to catch up on tons of school works after setting it all aside for the Foundation week. Reaction paper due on Tuesday, IE Synopsis, PE dance performances and Filipino reports. But I’m still looking at the positive side. Doing it one step at a time and getting all these things done.
Plus, I’m looking forward to much interesting activities this month like organizing events and reunions <3 Yep, still alive and kickin’! :D
Hope you’re having a great Sunday night, everyone :) And have a great week ahead.
So we had this ‘mini’ hs reunion in school. And my hs crush was there pero he has a girlfriend na who also was from the same hs.
Crush: Asan na si *insert name of her girlfriend*?
Michael: Nanlalake na siguro. Bakit?
C: Magpaalam na ako kasi kelangan ko na umalis.
Me: *kunwari di ko siya narinig* Sino hinanahanp mo?
C: Si *insert name of her girlfriend*. Alis na ako, eh. Magpaalam lang ako.
Me: Sa akin ka nalang magpaalam.
C: *stares at me as if to ask me if I was joking or what* o_0
- Thought my valentine’s day would suck! But it turned out to be the best :) Thanks to my friends who made it all special who also didn’t have dates like me :)) <3 Single’s awareness day lol.
- Foundation week in school started on Tuesday.
- Went to see a skateboard competition where my uncle was there, competing. And he won the first place. No doubt, he’s good :)
- And there was this only girl, and she was so darn cool. Right at that moment, I wanted to learn how to skateboard.
- Saw lots of Grade school classmates that I haven’t seen for ages :)
- 3rd day of Foundation week. Still full of fun.
- Random hi’s & hello’s :)
- We were required to watch the Cultural show for our Reaction Paper in PE.
- I’m just so amazed how we, Filipinos, are rich in culture :)
- MR. RIPALDA, an amazing/talented/handsome PE instructor and choreographer <3
- “We are few. Yet we believe, we are the chosen few.” :)
- Foundation week = HS REUNION!!! :D <33
- Was just a bit disappointed ‘coz the people that I was expecting to see didn’t come :(
- Die hard fans of videoke :))
Don’t know yet what’s for today. But I hope this day will be more fun :D
Happy Valentine’s day, everyone! :) ♥
Woke up this morning with a negative feeling, thinking this day won’t get any better. But just when I did not expect anything, that’s when God did everything. I’m beyond thankful and amazed! :) It’s been a day full of revelation and realization :)
Happy weekend night, everyone! ♥